Founded in 1877

The law firm of Aspelmeier, Fisch, Power, Engberg & Helling, P.L.C. began in 1877 when John J. Seerley was admitted to the bar and hung out his shingle in Burlington, Iowa. In 1884, he entered into a partnership with his brother-in-law, Charles C. Clark. In 1891, Mr. Seerley temporarily left the firm to serve as a United States Congressman. John Hale joined the firm as partner in 1928, and the firm became Seerley, Clark & Hale.

READ MORE...

Office Locations

CONTACT US
  • Burlington
  • 321 North 3rd Street • Burlington, IA 52601
  • TEL: (319) 754-6587
  • mediapolis
  • 621 MAIN STREET • MEDIAPOLIS, IA 52637
  • TEL: (319) 394-3136
  • WEST POINT
  • 420 E avenue • west point, Ia 52656
  • TEL: (319) 837-6614